Ticket refund policy for the festival “STIHIA”:
- Ticket refunds are subject to a deduction of 10% of the ticket price as a bank and refund processing fee.
- Tickets cannot be refunded up to 3 days prior to the start of the festival. During this period, all tickets sold are considered final and non-refundable.
- The refund policy applies to those tickets that have been purchased officially through authorized sales channels of the “STIHIA” festival. If the ticket was purchased from unauthorized sellers, the organizers are not responsible for refunds.
- To make a ticket refund, you must fill out a form on the official festival organizers’ website mocfest.uz. Refunds are made to the same payment card or payment system that was used to make the original payment for the tickets.
- The organizers reserve the right to change or amend the ticket refund policy in case of change of circumstances or other necessary circumstances.
- In case of cancellation or postponement of the festival “STIHIA”, the organizers will provide the opportunity to either refund the tickets or exchange them for tickets for the new date of the event.